Stay tuned and follow Villa on Twitter
and Instagram to be notified if/when
this item is restocked!
Back in 1968, the city scene was packed with hot chicks in hot pants and tall boys in basketball shorts. That was when PUMA first lit a fire under culture's keister with the Suede silhouette. The industry rebel that said "nay" to ordinary leather, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, taking over New York City blocks. And to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger.
• Women's-specific last
• Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
• Lace closure for a snug fit; packaged with two lace color options
• Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
• Grippy rubber outsole
• PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
• PUMA branding at lateral side
• Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue, with PUMA Cat Logo at heel
The PUMA Suede Classic (Winetasting/Puma White) is available now at RUVilla.com and at a VILLA location near you.