SUEDE CLASSIC JR
HIGH RISK RED/WHITE
Born in 1968, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, and, to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger. Here, it's shrunk down for young legends in the making.
• Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
• Lace closure for a snug fit
• Removable Kinder-Fit® sockliner and cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
• Non-marking rubber outsole for added grip
• PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
• PUMA Suede callout in gold foil at lateral side
• PUMA branding at tongue and gold foil PUMA Cat Logo at heel
The PUMA Suede Classic JR (High Risk Red/White) is available now at RUVilla.com and at a VILLA location near you!