Back in 1968, the city scene was packed with hot chicks in hot pants and tall boys in basketball shorts. That was when PUMA first lit a fire under culture's keister with the Suede silhouette. The industry rebel that said "nay" to ordinary leather, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, taking over New York City blocks. And to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger.
• Women's-specific last
• Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
• Lace closure for a snug fit; packaged with two lace color options
• Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
• Grippy rubber outsole
• PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
• PUMA branding at lateral side
• Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue, with PUMA Cat Logo at heel
The PUMA Suede Classic (Black) is available now at RUVilla.com and at a VILLA location near you!