ROMA BASIC INFANT
Stay tuned and follow Villa on Twitter
and Instagram to be notified if/when
this item is restocked!
The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Done in a durable allover synthetic leather, this one is sized down for young legends-in-the-making.
• Synthetic leather upper
• T-toe construction
• Lace closure for a snug fit
• Removable Kinder-Fit® sockliner for optimum comfort
• Cushioned midsole with arch support for comfort and stability
• Grippy rubber outsole
• PUMA Formstrip and medial and lateral sides
• Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue
• PUMA Roma callout at lateral side and PUMA Cat Logo at heel
The PUMA Roma Basic Infant (White/Orange-Purple) is available now at RUVilla.com and at a Villa location near you!