In the late 1970s, tennis player and Argentine playboy Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon. This iteration of the classic silhouette shows off a fresh new style with a quilted upper.
• Quilted textile upper
• Lace closure for a snug fit
• Cushioned midsole for comfort
• Rubber outsole for grip
• PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
• PUMA Logo label at tongue
• PUMA GV Special callout at lateral side, with PUMA Cat Logo at heel
The PUMA GV Special Quilted (Black/Red-White) is available now at RUVilla.com and at a Villa location near you!