Back in the 1990s, running shoes weren't afraid to show off their goods. PUMA added to the visual technology boom with Trinomic: clear rubber cells that collapsed and rebounded for cushioning, stability, and double-takes. Today, they revamped their vintage Trinomic silhouettes for everyday style, keeping that throwback technology intact. Among them? The Blaze of Glory. Here, is a red-white-and-blue treatment for a patriotic reissue of a PUMA legend.
• "Tricks" upper design: right shoe features stars graphic, left shoe features stripes graphic
• Mesh upper with leather overlays
• Accented nubuck toe
• Lace closure for a snug fit
• Midsole featuring throwback PUMA Trinomic technology: rubber cells that collapse and rebound for cushioning, stability, and motion control
• Heel pull tab for easy on/off
• Rubber outsole for grip
• PUMA No. 1 Logo at tongue
• PUMA Cat Logo at heel
• Trinomic callout at lateral side heel
The PUMA Blaze of Glory Americana (High Risk Red/Twilight Blue-Puma White) is available now at RUVilla.com and at a Villa location near you!