What is Homesewn?
Homesewn is VILLA's initiative to identify, support, and purchase from local fashion brands and designers, helping members of our community pursue their goals.
HOMESEWN PROVIDES– Production Support
– Marketing Solutions
– Packaging Support
– Design Support
HOMESEWN PROMOTES– Business Workshops
– Local Designers
– Fashion Creativity and Diversity
– Local Job Growth
How To Get Your Brand In Villa
- Look for the next Trunk Show Event.
- Fill out the event registration form.
- Wait for invite confirmation and further details.
There are currently no Trunk Show events scheduled.
Have Questions? Click here.
- How do I register for the Trunk Show?
- You can register here.
- What setup materials do I need to bring to the event?
- You are provided with one six foot table to exhibit your merchandise. You could bring a table skirt or any props for display.
- Do I have to pay for the event?
- The event is free.
- If the buyer likes my product, what's the next step?
- If the buyer decides that your brand is right for Villa, he/she will inform you on the next steps.
- How do I get paid from the event?
- Each vendor is responsible for selling their own merchandise.
- How much product should I bring to the event?
- The amount of product you bring is optional; however, you only have one six foot table to display your merchandise.
- How long is the event?
- The event is normally from 6pm to 9pm. Times are subject to change.
- How do I get my brand in Villa?
- Register to attend a Trunk Show event here.
- Does my brand name need to be trademarked?
- No. However, your name should be available to trademark. All brand names will be researched through the USPTO website for availability.
- When is the next Trunk Show?
- The Trunk Show dates will be dsiplayed on the Home Sewn page in the Trunk Show section.
- Am I guaranteed a spot at the Trunk Show event?
- As spaced is sometimes limited, all applicants are considered as first come, first served. You will be notified accordingly.